Re: [dhcwg] FW: Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 00:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eAsgwXcgJxhjq25oovbF9ZvQMOevzg7hUOWYDMIpoXM=; b=oVldsnW/O55Kh4+qHxs/ETcPErnkBoIUnO5/mgROUZirwr3xAC33MXbMwCuZMLYmQM P7jWWsnOuAEIx8Zf95n1hzVJfQrLm8q3s11OhedoUNtwQEyUMCDwT+yrtlhULVOAIrg5 GYeyItsv1X/gbEKbknUAuz0p5pfjKAGVuCO9J+Vf2liwRhtY2quaADoEf4whNzUMCu9N L6M3SYEc8Ym6FyDQvqd9RHiI9kSkRdhJreOLyGJJa0j50N7GR5WRLmqWLidvxOWaYYuV mTkZRcVNjvV4GRC1kmiOTDuLF1SGi3DU6NJw3I1T4ZR+dfDk5nYRt5owjAudve+QrlDP Ho+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eAsgwXcgJxhjq25oovbF9ZvQMOevzg7hUOWYDMIpoXM=; b=i/BHCH21Szpju/R9yP5b1CYl8Vutv8OPBQQPlBsv0Z38a9GNVhuPTIrnDO4/Hrt27K EQKVRjy9xDZWmyxyKa8Fr7m4RI9B7w7tMEb0RSruoahzm820vwM3FwFMY4H3cRtKxcEw KfKMZcd8VgaSnM7gWusUPA9ZozdIvwEtEzvNywK4oowMwVrn/nXHnpducAenWxdIFRS6 YZxEgXPYguOaVUlKRHONtLXt4Gd4+fBdxgfhSZ9IWda4Rjxw4OrLCQJ2MPIAfuTq7UCk wIdnbEuT/VjWx0grnOF536Ol9ZWHTVJdPog8lTUQ4jSUJZfDWOY0DHDo2pn9AdNbk/BI CmTQ==