Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-20.txt

Lishan Li <lilishan48@gmail.com> Mon, 13 February 2017 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f+e2TQVy5SYt2oBLsNMtcBwLBsomTLkP+UWIMsebEi4=; b=uSXdW+6D20TeV1DHeX9bs+It9dhp66BeX9/HS3gC9clhK8IPmwt9ObFNvJe6I54Ct2 Vkz+GWoDqc8yerpNmo9F4O9WrQKyQNShxHk0ACMOYeigBx9GfrubkzXM1MOClFI3klzd YlKh3v17k5VB7eEXWw4Ry6rLMHq9vbrvMUWSNgAv0ZB+wp3jVOHL4qcNEuuIPzTxCaYm sm/JtJZdO/uHqWx8pG0+w2jmIix2CbGzHv2wrAcAnR/ijtXixei6tCrYGsSEGMFKaxnY BfmwLu12/s099sklvPOqE1WZrvnPtYavIyHDvtp27C/S7XfzoLAis/t+XoZCopWPaFCl 2JZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f+e2TQVy5SYt2oBLsNMtcBwLBsomTLkP+UWIMsebEi4=; b=CeSN2r68obVFVFhnIFdmU56ivEH+gEQXB3TAZ16mtdrXr7txNiRM9nHWTL/WWarmAL LVJJAqxRpWBiYJC0J7g+AJ/J4qN4XOphpG5khNiakbf+CktG3HjQT9iPs+YWfU871Nus UKzazSxlvcVg7PWquID/6rJhKpKViJub/Ifj7UUZCva+Prnw+SR70s1IB2TmbjlR2ekL pwxDgKel7FVOYpPeeYGWv26zhbUa4d96R30svqWd5vNzktsGGVgbLfaKvsSdzx741mS2 k8GgmqkTXP5T7BTfKHWXFd7xx995/0CbiqdH2+KAnh5kf8tX+fMe2srnYyRidQsHDSSp aKIg==