Re: [dhcwg] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-07

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sun, 07 June 2020 09:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pYBrWW7AogQN9UBDJnubMydU7pKAFXSaM5h2+Us8ynI=; b=LskFWV00CFNxgVprjinc9o61YGtqfDzR3LqfQQ5Ux9mLYE75BppIsEb29YS/7DHCHz Cb7Vok7TPPR8Q6uU6jysGEE6p9yHi/yRwprYaj0ZzYGvA88kpkjOXGAB6K+vndLEkg9r S93D0331LgmSN8ncZA5Ul02srbqPzvD9tQjPuPnaiefCnu4EWPizFfanDMzDAa7YQxOU iBJ4vIDlF2N6LEH9qo0Yl/g/N6k5GeMgHVXMepJdunfPm5ktUAnH5bdJrmLZl+c5aJOR Ar+SS3TS/qocMkB5m4EUfwgWURIo5UHRR36oCwK9lChRoXnkKJOYl6UOMjziVKlz7mfp 0hRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pYBrWW7AogQN9UBDJnubMydU7pKAFXSaM5h2+Us8ynI=; b=EMbeobccQueANaae7oJfIAHlh0W67LKqU7r0DCvA+yP5RXm3EVFyIFUV6Unek4eKAx jG9rEmtmIBqK7IKBWQvDn1YMHaMpejUQRDpAxRQ15/FnJ62+oRArepWqUYHytyP3MeN3 WL9IodhbKoQs/UUDikQgfxAKrKydIQKK4i42rF0dCYDbRGm0Yhe1iJHyu7T+dKtAVXAz Nif+QWBi91UwBapA23CooQRQRi0RxhXZqtf52QL32u/rggRRxOif4I6SqQPX3fJOZdQT 21BbkfmncGKVLhiyLyCetwNgQROgTj56vswtwrA8kdI975Ros7peIKPI5y/5ExZSEt68 QoAg==