Re: [dhcwg] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 03 February 2014 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7618; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391465437; x=1392675037; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3Q44G/RK/HWJ9pQ/o1j8+oNZZMOfsGyZ94DoPb6wUQ4=; b=Tw2iAAU08EAY+Augcy1nMcxaIrPrNOiWhfzseysQ0IxLbkVv3hQcSkNa tvzzyspu15FZLwXYqhgDGn2Av7H3tF8wyrXynOZ7R2v7023/HZ1PYSy1S c+DOBgGdeuKaNrq3+x2arDfvBJwUfaSodMSUaRa7Ti1V7zZ7yFovOotjv E=;