Re: [dhcwg] Advancing RFC 3315 and RFC 3633 to Internet Standard - NO SUPPORT FOR THIS??????

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Thu, 22 August 2013 13:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3817; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1377177431; x=1378387031; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=P9iiy3HRJ+XRO6pMtln2IutMyDYkNVMxKiBrk82LmNM=; b=Z3GvcgK6HcDTkybODmGQvRsNF5QCM/hwQTnJYHPgpO7EiqyPTdNXqKEZ QNEXSw5hqhKw34TPWmYrtpGifMqwjjET+zUjZONkPLUgX4STPLET+ZkZH QbBjiZZoSfvPz5YVOwv9tK4v3c8/PK5lPBaecrXakUKLZlajC0u38z5uK 0=;