[dhcwg] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-24

Will LIU via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Thu, 18 November 2021 09:37 UTC

From: Will LIU via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: ops-dir@ietf.org
Cc: dhcwg@ietf.org, draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 01:37:11 -0800
Subject: [dhcwg] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-24

Reviewer: Will LIU
Review result: Has Nits

Hi all,

I have reviewed draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-24 as part of the Operational
directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by
the IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving the
operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last
call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors
and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call
comments.

“This document describes YANG data modules for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6
   RFC8415) servers, relays, and clients.”

My overall view of the document is 'Has Nits'.

** Technical **

Page54,
1. The DHCPv6 server may be bound to an interface to specify the DHCPv6 address
pool of the corresponding interface. 2. The key of container address-pools and
container prefix-pools in the DHCPv6 server may be changed to pool-name.

** Editorial **

No.

Regards,
Will (Shucheng LIU)