Re: [dhcwg] Anyone interested in continuing draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt?

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Tue, 27 August 2013 03:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=EozGZ6wJ1B5ad++pS4tpZEzJ1TJIXbPP9kF+Zsf87dw=; b=wyakNLqDIyly5ANSpPfIZQaG2Ff2nQXKhaexQCweX/TMC4pOOCRTQlLa+zyd50ba5L FQdAasLbbzODeE4OOykXlKwnNIAQgrlFcTolzrz5CKwNR42pmXtyyFqOFKVFjt3RbZ1V SbhqFHKtt+8pdaRbO4Nz0JRt630khEuRNdqgubFqh0tG7Q6xl9/PDJkGBiltFpxetqRn sauBaUN87faQX/4x4SVE+E8TY/vDK+d+s0Ft9Ma977tqltvpWvuGNik0KyWrIeIzUlQg CYBBpArr6fo1bdzKP7NsD65IFYtn29tzkgcp7zWaYPljfb9iHT4cCw1FIsKXERz8G6Ba 9lLg==