Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02

Bud Millwood <budmillwood@gmail.com> Mon, 16 April 2012 08:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=H7SN17AKwoqhQo6p26bcThHHXe9s41HqxDJmEc1JCLY=; b=J/GTY6ROkgjCYMxSw8ZZKRxrMuo5ErA7BoZ8sr77P7+SSbF9fjQHGL1e0PX8kiIp4/ 2MStwnk7uogiKkS4bYhBKNDv4MeHzW24Aw6p8OkoN0l3QLyXVTyHDRWt9BustTbUvg3v uF9s7NCQwrlF6nCWF2CBNBs5xum8zQqxAO1xcI3RgrUOXQHPgA9r16WCjnRKJvn9uK8+ qnWWRtt/ByYuoyaOsgzwBPOqX4VDSqXUtivG1a0uCasJPP3N8uLkOD8A6gPj+kqcNAl4 LES1u5kwRMXF1Z+PqJHuMkCyBFKqe9ZoHN3dADoywKlvxIYDBIo3m/fORMDsuOKGV1XQ 3gZg==