Re: [dhcwg] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-15

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 01 September 2015 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1441131887; bh=tPBpoeIsSUc5Pqqye9ov0sQ85p0=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=kGwLGzLn84+/H4ATSwQb4gnv+LdJloxYL41EEYOkywLIMy/r6JaLH/Ro2lLxjDfpe wABbKK85boz03r+0JQk5NTqGCcwtkqRiQItCnQM5YutXjnkBl00m3ZcndALJ5wcdTU Iw/gRMdSSrTOCTWOvPG6vyrAQ0fsDDnPl6ynhCdI=