Re: [dhcwg] Review comments for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-00.txt

Kim Kinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Fri, 04 December 2015 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18925; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449268352; x=1450477952; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=A+ryLAVXkqmvcVE+VbnJjfgTMksK0BUEFvb3jtewWb0=; b=N6+MHkj547bIBsJ9E0JsKa3JfkUxSZHcXAGJDysFuLlusrddMCSA9e4m qQd76cdij5BjsvwCl0IkPX2OoELY5y03e9xqe55Hi0jDU1hgWUc0nhWVB 8Hd2JoxR4QbxbB3qN116BQoeK9fzaJD5xVCXY4SZK2moYWY7cPcK9HhvR k=;