Re: [dhcwg] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04: (with COMMENT)

kkinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Mon, 27 February 2017 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7528; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1488224219; x=1489433819; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=hirQ+k+PrLun1JOriGE0xvA7rnHsT2HMGkNheKdjlj4=; b=BYQGLD+vVyXuYXKYyErjIJfU150J1oeG/n6cZC07wPxZVKwKhengPgiQ j9PwloxJxggVWSgyX/bwo/Qa+34XC1BfPWgBR74OV7gqoYjaNwdvsUlw6 JfE6IS0CYHeq5DiLwwEFxI2XOeCX2LdZMo2PWCP7vxn1rve9nWs4sveU0 M=;