Re: [dhcwg] Anyone interested in continuing draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt?

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Fri, 23 August 2013 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=CceFBMeT7FgV6+s5LS4K7gr95/quC3ZKriycJx38PUY=; b=Aa2uTSEgQE/F8fr4sPO1SXIGPKj4M9Dn1UaNoUrRIhNAwJE2d3iTjd9YCS3ZbEceTi sAVU6x10kSv+eGNrojgHFRRw0kI2ztL3Wb8zG9X2eN5eDah1E7XH/AC/mB2jphMLCdX4 BZv9vAUUouRRIWWy3y39ordcLpJ7FUFy+bPnjEwFzANKPxLCQ3ncMuF2WRK3gj5fxNQ5 c/rKzE4HaWSlm89uy1ZNcUXjgj2Ka70weQCvOTXYagPKKfIIljMUzS40N6AG1NKaCeuj ex0sKzi4tp/vJDp4271sRqjhZITwzgrEs3U9gBSkglHhwKUaggSaZfO6YP/rzVPJWP/a SjJw==