Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue-00.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 17 August 2015 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=60450; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1439828627; x=1441038227; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:mime-version; bh=j3WnOoRKClk1D62Ma8eOn/Hr+CquHMjDb3OfvjMHQR4=; b=UVOnRI+n7aJ8IonneeOI2fEhVIClxQ3QLt/50xjmtej8YTE/u2gC4r/M p5i7WjltNXp2gKYl7kJrVd7wm6bBwssmcbRkpKfdWOYFRH4+ASOTUI/T+ s3TRMD4RfTgFLJ7YWvsqhM5cSli/SJGnRYlRFZ1zCwIETPGkAX9kZ5Er4 E=;