Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-01

"Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <praspati@cisco.com> Sun, 28 July 2013 09:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6730; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375002103; x=1376211703; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WE9uA5mcwVs0dtvVSY4zZoDypjeC2Yg/8WGAe0z3z8c=; b=IpznXJ6O2UZAlFrJRwnStph/HIrEVhB0LpT/590wiZ1bbRVGmqU3/xVu cv0pGJLKwzXccdxDUgrQMRAPDrWULnlaTJr6DQ7lEagZRQ1M49SAL2FgT fLLy8LSs9ylEdT15xv4z3DYmtCezxRt1lJFNO2QkQNUX5UGw06Bzgwa2S E=;