Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-design-02

Marcin Siodelski <msiodelski@gmail.com> Wed, 07 August 2013 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=czXedxwV/Ot1cMkZeA5DyQxPZF+Z/Y3/fbYiq+KHjIc=; b=meSVQ6ZUSr410MFifVu5o/04VTNes3e6P82kqc/8mxVGr3sCDh8obq7vzG+6DQ8yiG yEwz+jAsPiHuUtJFa+7BRQX35/E80IS4lnFBj2h1sxnskVHoeJO5keYG6AqNogrPjNkV m9jBMzSgSuHSbGTSD1oGxNcnjtgy/bL17sa8m/UjHAox+6f3ITY3d4cqHHWfHeLLtlv0 LPfxCi9Uk5Znu/+WBd3Iv6m6kMhlrRtj1RLyiUrKa653c0wwueThCixaFGBM63S/jIh2 +Oa3XjYAWKFKtXyDo12H/jlA/TBwooyE1mbTDuE4gKPOC8ZrpTTMvU50C9Dop4OMcyWj /stw==