Re: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Tue, 14 June 2011 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=volz@cisco.com; l=10974; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308074600; x=1309284200; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=FXZhoT9ukKtFaOyPtOv6nAcyVYNRj4t4j99jtS5ea08=; b=No8D4UvVGYVQSvOK6f3Z+BUS7+kA+bq4dj/R0pLiBrN4RxkgLelJ+B3k 1Rl5aYPgClnW2YXQUpwincvxFYhopUN771p9Tww2aN1ETyzM5VOfn7Fjk BZ5tetlBP5MT03xUW44Drp+Y4AH/aCIVfZBit/MCsExNMiiGHUUNnIpcY k=;