On Jul 20, 2017, at 9:23 PM, Naiming Shen (naiming) <naiming@cisco.com> wrote:

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your review of this document. Your
suggestion makes lot of sense.
Iā€™m going to add the below sentence in the section 4:

ā€œ.., to allow the stateless operation in a relay chain, ā€¦ā€

to make the motivation clear for this dhcpv6 relay option.

the rfcdiff file is attached.

Cheers,
- Naiming

<draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06-from-5.diff.html>