Re: [dhcwg] RFC4388: Revision or new option needed?

Pavan Kurapati <pavan.kurapati@gmail.com> Thu, 03 June 2010 12:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=w17y3cS4vkNVRvO5+ELec89Jtvy4NNIEjnCnAxnuBBk=; b=OtKPayNpVyQL6q+XvIaELIrrRwhaqe2MMUg7bJexv/SMjx10HyZcDKKJnyMnJcz/I+ O0DXZPOUVdhZFggUSLQDYU8g/diM3RM/rpwknqlJMutY2EKEO8fvT6xIrwKRTGDx/BIF W64uBz9zL4cuuZUSEGDTzGHBtXRspACrh4JfE=