[dhcwg] RE: [ntpwg] Network Time Protocol (NTP) Options for DHCPv6

"Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <blourdel@cisco.com> Fri, 09 November 2007 23:42 UTC

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:43:41 +0100
From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <blourdel@cisco.com>
To: Brian Utterback <brian.utterback@sun.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4001; t=1194651763; x=1195515763; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=blourdel@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Benoit=20Lourdelet=20(blourdel)=22=20<blourdel@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[ntpwg]=20Network=20Time=20Protocol=20(NTP)=20Options =20for=20DHCPv6 |Sender:=20; bh=SMtOx68/6czsjDOy8sdBBP+Ia31NYNy43JGybD3Ttm4=; b=vBiAyoW5jZGUOn9kw/Ka2P2oW8GsZay9fiBSfEvgJ2MHnBtnGHUjQo9inuoT9KqMpy9vC2cy eTTwIAdLHoZdnRz0wPCRcNxiGVregptuY/QeQeYz9QG+FJ+z8X5iKcwy;