Re: [dhcwg] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kim Kinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Thu, 01 October 2015 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=27914; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443722676; x=1444932276; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=x85Ubgw5NwPaTY/UESeGeLcjxhsnHADHCehnbutaT0M=; b=PYJIZigBHlXCk7P6QLg/fbBHXM5LSUBOHtA2p0wHVwYKjpINeTicp1cN 6VMqEFSKaaa4h9RY/T2RRA/27jjBfeQfyi3vGKk8nac/ALT+QYJTQq3Kt 0wG5V3ktvEbKZsjOpPEgM7/5tmWfJSwjo52EKv5I/2DAhGI3zyjPpuq/X 0=;