Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-04 - Respond by Nov 3, 2014

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YduqpzKn8O5QgU7c5rYiTq3l7IMeIGmxnwLMQfy9MFM=; b=ey2glBK+Fu4KPU0dTA/3qbS9meHit+54165SwK8O05R850PdLfeKhOsonrKDib4AjQ 4KnVT/4v1Ban/JFbrrInlPA4sTsoJpj0XLib0XOETHT5HKfCNGMZj3KGJQq4bPZhqong 2eKUkS0fneuw1T7Kluw4TdHKuEfcikovJc6VBoIoctom5DRMBp8sFIZWtOYaYVSFsw4D 4Nw4Gn8JokYH/hBx0JAa8znMi9oVStA12kvk+0BBF+DrnImaNV5rBGaSsRNpxUQiV90u ub8tmTl6BD4GFsOsah70KuofYfm1xjFPmjWtlTmNUAjnJPgrRXGnVnwqCMJnUjH3zjo0 bFrA==