Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-00.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 21 October 2013 11:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Gex2xXdzhRt6b5RbT6RbmTFr0i4t0g/HeffxS/99mdE=; b=MM9H4qt83XnXd/hwdLXPoEAgVeksOp8KbgMRPxV3E4eu/eHjrdQ63CPvY3iYm7LLjD fCs8tHO2faS9ubHDVcADFkWoFdt8X+cuwWaUTZwwD6fvlgv78qTswbMtJrSk5d9fhyJV mOtEiGJ0VEdUSXql601YmYi0UtqOW9BZanrFXa6DH0D9axV+1Kl+13FPwhGehykMTuT4 ryXMwcLyYJrx2KLM5SPPvTNO8w5/VLVz988+30NZsy2vTwVSUX3k/FSHe+nFOk1LQc72 h+yd9ZD7lc1vJxS25KZn2kims9VJiBB3c7XnEXG3I6N/yCrcBosC626n78Puzf8TFIoM y5FA==