Re: [dhcwg] [homenet] PPP, DHCPv6 and Prefix Delegation

Roberta Maglione <robmgl.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Hqh30GkOYDERXH0bYNYgB58UYk11X7tq5dFzY6D75x8=; b=e1m819OPJbd27g8pwdK9Fcb2DVjjQoLoS94VQbkCy2BmNsrFyZn+YJAWHxaqgoBbBP OQu1kVGJTxEEbPGIrQWbFft6zXOEbIb0gCT5v+6MPpEzRNKsEHWgmHaVH79IPQeetkkg H/cy09H5D6UOOOSfx9JtyNE1cRfV7Pzb42J3JiBqSQonjVz7fIIgpH0YHgFBPoZ2e92v ka8AsoWu2HmbS1xLZIhOcIBTDY6slih03Jb6Mp1c9JI/fpHkvWH1B4Azcf3igp7mtgei SF6hD63q7fmNP0JJdsC4Az4M0wXxKi67YsMMd2LUOvFwA0VPOmyHYSoE0nyXJUD0LyK2 xoCQ==