Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-21 - Respond by March 29th

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Tue, 28 March 2017 04:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=rVExIxcer1fZvA/9SXTy4xKS086cFvDXP3KOWNAZM6w=; b=rVNshmjrn6hqN0XC5nvMosPuAxFucPpLTV2ttVwwr1H6Reroyvbphyz+JQwohmMonq 9g8+9wK/9w1I521SMhSabktsGGVICBnsj0obn5bjt8YIy9uRazMebwDvkKvRULBfj06b 7tc5l3eFNr/5uMRhzpFh+xZLCswKXDcy0+7s5iL3gRDP/UPh4Q8QgLr4as5ecw1+8l2U aC29CrwCkzklEbFB/vHuWvYK9hPnwzwHt11LOgBawqeBa6EbQePWUAKb+5jZ7mm5uhsa CvHLFv5d2f0OXLyDrLJnvXx3WnNW+1dpszihYovtqXJfSJH5M/y95KfA1FG+jxZCQSSJ a/1A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rVExIxcer1fZvA/9SXTy4xKS086cFvDXP3KOWNAZM6w=; b=ssxemuu/wpEr7LhWqQfrB4CApA32OuHD62c43uThq0xHdPW7WgzFysifCfi0k+tNmZ sD+MzaTwwSAbeGPTkgE77i5LtXd2Pds7Nla64wKvNSfNRqTVbITgBFO/cPlnPf9xix1M gDgmat0MHbzMsc0sM04ns0EZc/G4HjHzaxqndre7Kj7lepIDrmVTQGN6KcrSZmyh8R++ orNrZVQB6FD2cLHwYGSqSVBK6w01zJLnKe7jPxRpCCby9xYEnY3OHZgTykTGwJ+qcyUv oFRWZI/fjxEgw4XKs1Imi+j3PgVnGdC9Q47KhRtYLRLo2O3bqOeN+7xSD5vBpLioEFZw llyg==