Re: [dhcwg] Please review draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp, particularly section 5.

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Thu, 20 March 2014 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5705; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1395323550; x=1396533150; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=vC4f3JuMik/kmaJ7urJlPZLkYGa8JF/4ha61ZrhoLdU=; b=Pt9PexkFlAi+38pw/Ql0ZdN4YpOthfi7WshJ5W3OIKdJv8ptUA3VIKxq HpilFzbRzAVNOzYIBT7Lgcv185SVhuSx5CAf+H76u9lSWftM2NJSiErFt IM5GikPXQzcc9BbTaylCmhJ7kMUyPp0EmBN9NtSlvLCyffdyyNzC+cwKc g=;