Re: [ntpwg] [dhcwg] Re: Network Time Protocol (NTP) Options for DHCPv6

Mark Stapp <mjs@cisco.com> Mon, 26 November 2007 19:08 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:08:14 -0500
From: Mark Stapp <mjs@cisco.com>
To: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <blourdel@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [ntpwg] [dhcwg] Re: Network Time Protocol (NTP) Options for DHCPv6
References: <A05118C6DF9320488C77F3D5459B17B7062ED3C6@xmb-ams-333.emea.cisco.com> <4733482A.7020302@sun.com> <A05118C6DF9320488C77F3D5459B17B70634E4E5@xmb-ams-333.emea.cisco.com> <473D0C34.4030507@ntp.org> <1195185173.26090.4.camel@uma> <474114E3.9040309@ntp.org> <474198BA.3000109@sun.com><4743B902.3030406@udel.edu> <47445863.4000208@cisco.com> <A05118C6DF9320488C77F3D5459B17B706594DC6@xmb-ams-333.emea.cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4932; t=1196104101; x=1196968101; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mjs@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Stapp=20<mjs@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[ntpwg]=20[dhcwg]=20Re=3A=20Network=20Time=20Protocol =20(NTP)=20Options=09for=09DHCPv6 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Benoit=20Lourdelet=20(blourdel)=22=20<blourdel@cisco.com>; bh=CtQbYVYMw8iTjckV8Az8D51cjf4xaX7fRNAcJLrd2hA=; b=Nfg9PkDiZu/4YH2ZHObMsefd1Tlxt0ygqrTSfwndde9aNd85ShRF7sExcv8aoTU8EMeOsocw gdQCaqc1+7L6tkvOHHpFJU7/qQD0EFA66q98rwZIqOjI9DQ8Qhiw+VVp;