Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-08 - Respond by May 30th, 2017

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Fri, 09 June 2017 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=27588; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1497040484; x=1498250084; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QosujWFLkQGozasUXyI/Q87RYghP6s9o6XpDYm1abqo=; b=OwRSdVL101SCP0DOVgXtXbZwXNUxrt6NMnXkUFbkN6Zp3vFqCXitIfpJ EHzNIaSvplErjGLd4dBwoWTsi68SJCoIrvJQJrm1oQlaisCHFLEvuxdP8 6fAX+eVrBj6g9+DFdfMWRU/l12jMxdAveR+SsJ28SPbuzLNGEVrT9xEJQ 4=;