Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-design-03 - Respond by August 9, 2013!

Kim Kinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3342; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1376060475; x=1377270075; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=8YctV4Fu0pbyvy4iRgfsMHH7VFfF0TrlOuznsa8H98I=; b=PY5P512p04PABO58b8WNu9Rhua2itszBLswehtu0oBGLRkE9JLAVdndY UXmaNp4yz3UIOmyIN787+PUW9mqAWj3D9kGgrg2Yw983K52n/ZHlpjWOV z6AHJ5RIrUOY5TpV0rRe8UDaShf5hMr3BTptzn/1dlTfFRkQCFRmnecA8 0=;