Re: [dhcwg] Call for Adoption: draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-08

Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org> Tue, 04 September 2012 09:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=uD4qO6+9QxrQs9iUzPWi6xN0F5fnlolOnibX2CXvumI=; b=rDdqPXyVcOlpgbjAFdqA4dM12qWibXydLymNeUa4za2CdCIjJpHef2FEiSL741m45P QSaQHnP7pc8BUmxekzTsPFWEIg7fi3zuvv0D4GOEwE2iHfBegWbTXVYhLRB+cVQdxWCC 0a08A3MN82rPjUqA0KU/9fZggqekTu4ajJSPc+YKsNwtIXdRcXcfjQG5WWexa+itkVwW ROu8AqkPPHsF9yEN/2ytySIoUG+D50+Xyib0ZMR788/uhDokzt4QLQerdIUTcrnJwhSB +3E5vG6M9SUsyCCdYDJxGkSvUnVHqfkLhJ4VpNx/7HWthBO8DlJ7XeqpBmignjpxDhG5 yZXg==