Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-03 - Respond by Sept. 22, 2015

Marcin Siodelski <msiodelski@gmail.com> Tue, 22 September 2015 12:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FCHL72aFGaky05mWBXLE9KEakFim1hWdjANZvRv5gY4=; b=lz0OIkdWdU8Ari2NZTc6jUeQ1XzkG0zkJJx9JqoogGj7AiMqGkBuZqQ4rCsI/aRyUv QRUr0BzcDPgQi+5TbeNlAiDzm2gnzTt+TbtySVPMdbkOBjpzjMq+EkztXUby1y0muZW4 QylqTaPU8xDIxwcdhzpWZUHKxx8wGkzb/3DOcAceQ2JciexXa7ZdCuoHngB6c2ZY3yPt Wf0MjTNtY9pKN0Gk4We2xT2Zs5A92QIvwfyZmYh6II9IsCqrGjRdOH+7xiYXWH7tWOp5 gcQDH7NnrZQtFplXNE47e8o79332cYh4shJ9K4bilwxvQDNUCGqaBOPNoF8fOWs2KNfr YcXQ==