Re: [dhcwg] We can change the world in a 1000 ways (IPv4 over IPv6)

Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann@gmail.com> Wed, 13 November 2013 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=pDzYBYs+TcT5RuWnlNaxHp1O4Wn8CQG4Z6T8P5X09Io=; b=HtezS0uAgR8DgCE9a1L/aKQmcpmVxsFeRCNC85fgNOgoQKJXbGzGIBOZTvqEmtMYCv D/qOq0kosih37c0HgZoqgAf1Moix+mwyFaNfjpBAuc+RZiIRquuxvAvFdwZh4MlIIn1W PzNB4Y6NBBa91Uhb7aueh6posan+3Zc3HXa+ECSXkDq2yudh8kGKkCRusdlttteKTFXB Wfl9qBq8NBl52gKbswYuzAUsBdzwgLx3PZ8UcPCwdNO2x1XtqOQclcFEZY/DeulX7E4w BXjE9/5SuRbbhGuMqFAEUZbw3WZEILQWYs7nKUWd0UoCDa1OEfd7gPi3z03rZ5wJlQ0i j0ew==