Re: [dhcwg] A few comments about draft-farrer-dhc-shared-address-lease-00

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 21 October 2013 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24052; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1382385455; x=1383595055; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=yalLB+L/COh/3lH2Mv8aeJ+soAPzxf7mzEkMsXpY23U=; b=IZPnV7y15WpSMPeryTpxKsZx5AdEv1pDRMNIgFbbFA0YfRMPOpPG5z+z dgt/TzrXvIREgR1lvOu2vdwlYOGyYWxcvSnjVOq3Pv/+7j/tDlc9zMHNh g6WeGsL+8iqMM3G0mtQxEfmUhqWrvX47ZXkMm3zOVPLva9zB8bCCEk1gM Q=;