RE: [dhcwg] Options in base doc for DHCPv6

Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com> Fri, 25 January 2002 16:42 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:27:15 -0500
To: dhcwg@ietf.org
From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: [dhcwg] Options in base doc for DHCPv6
Sender: dhcwg-admin@ietf.org

Let me reiterate - just because *we* don't see any controversy in the
current set of options doesn't mean the IESG won't have questions about one
or more of them.  And, Ted is right - we can back options out at a later
date if there's a problem.  Personally, I'd rather give the IESG as small
as possible a target when the draft gets to them...

So, Barr, you proposed a list of questions to ask about options (which is
included below).  We need to come to closure - I'd like to have that
closure by this afternoon so we can finish the draft over the weekend -
who's willing to volunteer a straw-person list of options for the DHCPv6 draft?

- Ralph