Re: [dhcwg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-01.txt

"Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <praspati@cisco.com> Thu, 01 August 2013 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2997; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375372281; x=1376581881; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Bz4vEFmx2ZJpQ0IbERlj9IKIIluA75/KfYwSTZedn6U=; b=bGLkSmclDFK3aYYz17Zg0I3zDRnYWEIDtVoQi+DiVs+e5/0SgnLSJiWN s6Z6LzGTaXOHHAvMamSFhweUR1MRmIW8FamdVZI4oo0OwSnaliEW69pWp pQXBLf1pDI+03KYuiA3es097ewh97G0YKTJyAmbnuTSo+rtwe45r3bmx5 c=;