Re: [dhcwg] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 02 February 2017 21:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Qu9kX7QNQIjyhQ18SdWYAqeIeK93EjSTWEWVm5OrT0E=; b=mkPUsvABUDr3wLXuV/EvSWM4IeR0TT9b4JpqmVnY1boz6Lr397L9N6ZvPykCIX7/+h vboDhpFE5yOuXn65/931mRY6erOzXIUoQAJsIn7BNtMiDSqv2/oB3V8KQcNMDa4NZ/hY ltH+60bxH07eGXvls6oV09D16afcSP8+nZZkAcWjqwVWsFdIyW3XNCv6umTqHr98iI3p N1+oY9paTdcAyxvTYLgjmo4d5kmMlm4CuJ6jftqXBvNJJLtY/QLauPh7Bjk+5QTQIzBh fr/rEzrHoaFDBBWiBqi/w7Gs0/KHaTXz6LtSbJ9YKlqfPqoKkJh3RR2b7JxfUXCh/hz4 +VrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Qu9kX7QNQIjyhQ18SdWYAqeIeK93EjSTWEWVm5OrT0E=; b=g4rDk+WdWKdi5jJdEfIqJEhmQnsZPUf1uzgMYUPZTbof0ioA1h+gvhFgZbc4OnJmqU Bju0725Hvwl4h0tj9dXKmBZ2Aax8OkBPc9mOwDHFlNLaVyfllYFGYpMBh/3EtRqInzti kLrH7rWUVK260DhHIczHIWJz38LLCLa6TlN9tXqsrNJfpBLyg0jlQj0RkCtqM6NpYLUQ fGXyTS/O7treF4x0Gm+dG0cU3RO6kuTvADMECoJJWZRFhSE1OQwLNdzMdyEkyCz6zKaE EbYuRJfNbjn1rCr/kcGeL+2KmzqT+oe+PSgDxBtES3IRQ45rWC6hR6nOUqp7P8vnM7F/ IEcw==