Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02

Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com> Wed, 25 April 2012 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=raj@cisco.com; l=2105; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335383985; x=1336593585; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=LZG+SMsL5+60iHMo/cOOiFbXKsZXW8ycH4G/KJy+nxQ=; b=U9kT9eOZha4Spr5JVUeooHUE2jQh3cWeH5SE2CsPYNn3dQ/Llmkc+vzY i7uttUmEk3ixi/P0RVoNMr0sK70bv7BgRWWQckkCBWMoZFMspwZ0ybwMZ IQKXWz3lIm4TWOkeDCyXSo8j+bBJ8I/ETv6TBj4YkeEI8OF76J6FlYmva U=;