Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-load-balancing-01 - Respond by March 31, 2014

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Fri, 11 April 2014 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uI1ipDDCymfe8i8+5g+3QPOZpZgSp99OGHS62RP7P4c=; b=VPo1tuHHELiRoHDsJDHtN2HEUZH9DevbIygzuvWeeLBfiJVfEBYMmpMI769RB9sED5 Z6Eb9aJvQx8UAlc2oq7zjk83J/bImthyJFhw00KXJXcf5GwDLfO/FaXOZQ0MiWBo2oil 7xqB+FuIvXGNqO3fBnRnMMFFNiZnzizV/WOOxiw4WNRwOwmRwl1+9vfclYaZOFHPWC9N HGiQ6JsBf+wRK0Mw5spSUwio8EwS4g9mi8C9wDlYptfcGyibeYTf17PMhXGOJjZQNGeO cwHXJ/YcSyS5ZaCKtolzIRBaIeE7dOkc2HjtUmLtOVmwREIK0verv0SxvNWlAOmxJiOb xU7Q==