Re: [dhcwg] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 30 September 2015 22:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=0dS9491nRIJcu12E9Mm3tIYJWjA=; b=Q4kAl 48ZRscuIwztR6w3xlWXmkU0TeHKm02XR/ivu72PbYmFHp2CLFkmn38Z99GlcwwgS 0YHnone8+IDnOR3PWpOVZdD7u2M1DnBphRzUim607RQDh66qdt+pl9zCh/kBlgJy wPkowLIqBH5pKJPPPv1z9dUFlUfNDPXGc6w/L4=