Re: [dhcwg] [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue-05

tianxiang li <peter416733@gmail.com> Wed, 01 February 2017 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b3G7OGOneZnM3JvRhU4ENwTcuf/euk03EKHPNxlHN7U=; b=p6Oti7Kbsmc+bh4VUgysRNPIcq5k2LqaqiHkCqf7CJYw6whtX8S1t/z2SlB1y/sq49 8UB4xDuHU/VQDLdIMHBKlyZNu46KXnEkrw9UKMk3yqloBuwGWdYlKDb8WkOIcGmKzqcP t8rcS1QIERDQtw/KNri6XGQJ8MCI4jxiAErFXNE8WCilQT1PzgTcY08d/6VVZcaMClMC HhDJTcBmsQo2DGUaqd6V46Qtr7HyWxnqo7NyOzzhAoSf+uAciVD6WW+DZxRuUW+MopeK FWTdlEN4FAICjl9B1G2/UbB5STiOIgjvq79Q6YaEDYpYFymF7Z41iiguYu5NFa93EnWw yhwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b3G7OGOneZnM3JvRhU4ENwTcuf/euk03EKHPNxlHN7U=; b=R3uDflmKRmcn0cArYtnx56uu8jp7nzgYATfvX3bnF3gwbFk29diYPkfJsMFPg0MSlq ND/3QdOcMXdrIAGwq/ToteP2lmz4zMp6U03JrHrChmdwd6MTRCk4pDCE2XnsY2KvdrTF YHb4MyimI/Iqy+cEFsTzy98yrRt1gHCdSLP88pJgY9eGkd0q4BA6uVYbYzJFskD9F1hI +ChnYm4gj6+NyPSQfnndJvGaZiyDP92dN96xNGlYz1bAgBO/9x9a+tBzqEvXGuUtCPiA Z3hyUY/xFMxk39C+PNu2pBVip2X00m3bbtQILUZgyzZABFYjR+A8IhjZmHc3tlgDwltN YFYQ==