Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-01 and draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-01 - respond by Nov. 17

Li HUANG <bleuoisou@gmail.com> Sun, 03 November 2019 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2AuljFYmKbiWwWeHR4oBvsmHjAAdmug7JnkA7tH5l4U=; b=sixmpRQqs8pRRbLRKRqVNhhC4TQ86ZOYWsSX79YlesOR4E2p8SuHVLAG+FqE0JLCjY pieAH3HibT3ipCizGToufJeK4WU3anIaAEhSp4f3KRSlRSaH7LgFlxbbu0SMK7l1+eQa inBw2ytvW/o2obAuMiWZ0xJOaF7vSlDDt10EI51qihmyPx5mA+Zuhd1UcRQwTyXMMteB 0++eGer4CrcafE6YHe8C8m90CpiaJZ4JsUHkL3Njo7XNQyyaXG9uFxwycPPeDO77utsa s/vcDa5iwhbh0oPpVnWMNe02vmfJqzftl8tPF4NXeLS/c5AzYevoyUctnSM81k5lLdxc Ej4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2AuljFYmKbiWwWeHR4oBvsmHjAAdmug7JnkA7tH5l4U=; b=Qp5JZSLXjNCx3vO9s86Wiv3v+GwxRzJ9sBNG51XswX0O2iV7ld0LNTNy4oPgmljeIq iWQ2eWqwZRQt64OCtexwFfg4WUsdnq88ayVF5WgJJRQzfyB9lNx5bLAIxnCTiggfTq0v WvgGVsqFfeQRrteKOrPqgeQQxq+I46mnzp3JVKQ7EwKyI9rSu0HCkqCiIm7eHoXQWUfT AA9PZqiSGBz5M3srjH4VfhoRtN7YGpMB+WBXplmSEbEDRAr+k9HmMXndVauc5tLjdCZY y1z5OTwbcuZ0wGwMYokG+ZYpV2xK2UImTPYHHl2OmRfIr6QpWIOyMreDpzDJhi5E4Gfr CsrQ==