Re: [dhcwg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-01.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Thu, 01 August 2013 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2587; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375356889; x=1376566489; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=XLX7+3ijIp3yPrM5G40knNBwAF5VugMxgnXJrAeZmz4=; b=m3COeP1kWVsOnLpa7WtuusPazikCO9orfbNNseiXgkM4tW7BRu5mEprw jeu6+Ps4zUqO6mAnU0SEuX1RIdPxPdxHlp71YkxMQMhBSixwkOrBguMRv 4qSHCskQEJMT2Ij2aB2ZVGt3PGre6Q2jM0htYV9PCQmxQHnU8WEMuAodX E=;