[dhcwg] Review request - draft-josyula-dhc-multicast - DHCP Option for IPTV source addresses

Ramakanth Josyula <ramakanthjosyula@gmail.com> Mon, 07 October 2013 12:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=H0PLyHYk4hBVt/oh5ueQ+GhSvj9r9TPElKJa8TRYdjU=; b=Ea/VThEGRxGD/SIOHqTiUApVO0A3yjIbsGrnSH9nTIl86xCldfLcvDUg0s1HjmHJiG zQ84le4mt1uJId78uhMNRch3D723EA7kErPasAtrvdVluazw+oLEV8Fc9uNsQ/fFLhNI Qv1piRntARQxKWf/cDtv6ya1B/I5sMueCM5I0B6DQLWs449xNyXfBLIOedMaco29iJqs s1hHF7VJeInXlO4z7PouBsEjdOVJU1NweIcGlsW5Hy1EUXBC6HrJfj9DrJIJTFm0umSB ctB/asrrYYILVG2XDauY5yAHpdFhw+aVfJnGmV/Ar/c833FmgRrDujtW7ECRlCfcQZjL 3D5w==