Re: [dhcwg] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery

Kim Kinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Mon, 24 August 2015 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5396; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440449679; x=1441659279; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Xx/gwAbmmpsR/GVcuDAXao4OU8PYDNWL+ekkGQMZ438=; b=F/hWasmDQR2MdM4VBCsA5SNKbcHkGfKUFhiIfYBggWvmVY/u5UGRm/rS x3opX4wjzJmcAn2R+0gqeej7pWtCzUi5b5QkyNlVU7uT9FUik+6j0yxYm VG1mb0ciz4UXmQbTevz34lUHks5KgjDyqWfLV614Hry7uraqWPfdYmDl6 k=;