Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02

Prashanth R <prashanth.r@gmail.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 04:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=IwDx2d/8RVk9k6f0iwT9YnjLDc9gRBjSu2OYZdEQ8VU=; b=RjhhHlTBRlDn9sJcPocOW19Gq7MTD+xhefoVTdGXr70Jg84OPHsHpxixN8nUb0zp3e mcS801s0FP9dtuaSuxOsc8ERdzF3NaH/8jae9VTt/Eqnq35Mny7G0DQ9K1d7HmXAjxlu 7gUy2dkre2VC0hbgYs79IsMKzFfPGSqnhXJuDVSgT/tvB52KazeYzNO1XWhlHcJF4k8x RezGSiSUhxa/z30Kpjzhq3DNOt8ckXguyZz+Ugpk2BjpROly/VT8TPvvGjaUnaU7z98e zw6MlzAwzTwogeRmO30ZaBj7rEnno2VtZhK0T9v8AJwI0/etmdZEanTzxrvB9ZDZagBo DHww==