Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-01 - Respond by Sept. 22, 2015

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 30 November 2015 19:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17404; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1448912187; x=1450121787; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=h7H5L32A+s9lbRPghtBHFPv+/XCUAFlf6QRvQsFw2Q0=; b=G7wG5UqSeHFC5hlyM8I2oJ6DeCbMI7EUyAbMoeiesGiWZRpMl4qxJWN9 y+Oumb+ITsARF/Enttre0rlm59keT9olWd+LhbPaPZ8r1w8emcI0cxw0R k/ukVdlfKxXwzbqNosijODnE+Oi1q0rsudhpKy59Fz5YE89Ojjm0owvw5 4=;