Re: [dhcwg] Pre-determining DUID

Jarrod Johnson <jarrod.b.johnson@gmail.com> Sat, 31 October 2009 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=C/3iJ4MwONbF4BXAjvJ8PqSy0fjUomVAviLZn0wcwuo=; b=LKserY5FrfAvk0GX46yeejhEraKFgQTb4e2ACN5TH++WQ5UqDM5e/T0nyUq0z72Cko 4sOWxmWdVsmitmNje2aV9yKSNidiT+WWTaKUthnB3IkW5smIw+RlGo+3R4UB9YpgbjlM 2Vc7ETQa/4ueQjnAd+FFK1VWXwFdV8GJ0NV6M=