Re: [dhcwg] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-09: (with COMMENT)

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Fri, 31 July 2020 16:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WlcEvXpWcv/k9++en2H9CFC+7rzYjxt3NghZP41U6Bs=; b=mtSH1sqe5WcXkM41O0iyfjjiqsYijmKENjLA2ZrvJO4VgP1mN91CGRGlSiaklR+iMx hCXb7WiNt7d+JnspMNBjdpggWvtt2k1fQfePavuQ2EAdD4y4Y8If1bIqfpmye1jwPCFT Dm28kuHN3Ez+tTedLBY8IQbcOtsKN+/Mc5BtE5dLtig6K4Kibl58meBge86lTJ88Xxjh TKRbgBEMHBRp/dZ00hbsIUHtXJXbOSgZJTw/dKTV4mRFaZHmFbsHfJTgrqUdbFtNANRD 2Vh3dJMzN3I4c0u/GO76MqPmB0sjrRL5bebjSBMDYcOapxWiu8sXcLVoND56gb0/IkZD RwKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WlcEvXpWcv/k9++en2H9CFC+7rzYjxt3NghZP41U6Bs=; b=gjYEhok5uPZw16GZGwiJUVCAc49QGriVi6ePmoFSOFH31aOQQfrrg1OQts2EFN3H7v QHpnk4+OKnp9BFIZJb4LXVTNG/viQA3bARMH/CDe78o64wlD+6rhYz6T/epr/0qzRfg8 yA203INQj0Mf9+kpNwIJh+JUbcLdWNHxdNqDUrMroaFA10TCvu5UnGWnWqM0k7qmjQly OwMHLEwfEDAY5uyNSmjVQ4s637691PhAJh5XU8Dq8MDac7rZ/3ylYsZkY7qqs3nbUABL aBaoayJDNi7Q4mfKlgYUElnPLb/yTkwVjZMwwc5TPtBxOrALpNmvMqJiPWtbFvuQ2ScC uGCg==