Re: [dhcwg] Updates on draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 06 October 2020 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FfgG2sebVl0fD4KCIwaWyQKUJKGjGqpKy3IzbtRG+s8=; b=Xr4jgiTbcu9pGJCHnirvCOaamCDybszgIGy8lOiiX1nTi/BDEkW7o5vpjf6TblLZRq GLEXth/RE9Tv+taSxdnfDPSN+keqN4BSWA3RdQ2Os7mjHZZzefssT6lbEGxyr94xYvYE ayxp7XcKhWzJfOWmT1o74tI/FEVUuPEpk0UhcVHa0K2eYfLwroMf/LPSxH4xdKW+HWsC /yTFl8dlV2yZjh4Fl965fTgeDNdaezGQbDrcoKIs96NfECdazlev0nFb4Be153E6pic9 u5Myu1Qj97meboRQnSX6SZIlZyPOlFywU33w7A9KyHELsP9iQXgh/Pq1uMqdAxbjFkAD uZbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FfgG2sebVl0fD4KCIwaWyQKUJKGjGqpKy3IzbtRG+s8=; b=tYwMeveIPvCGIzX7xm1jO+e1f8OIs4Wa4+Kcw3xY9CIyFT0xEJOYwQ0nodnF+8j+OP M/8abo9OcECXCYcdNZdWpFlThXA/mZOUlCqV5K76sIi5jGNF176X5KH0Xw/L2rwmP5ZM 50edhNnG+nYt8HSCPtNKNQ/bcItjAwsm2OQbUEus6UhrlpHa5sdEQPG/UrxsIzzPwYNl C2RdlmU+c7MHaVuxQ2W4I3tEjpN3XoENqd+BLFLygfMBrnKlnOrg0fBw38M+myDeScmT QAMvj1sEl5JVrf5yjgyBAWAEttsIiHYxjaj0EfpEHd6mRqy1b1Z8TKcpHwlfliax9lmZ lofw==