Re: [dhcwg] Call for Adoption: draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-08

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Mon, 03 September 2012 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:x-tagtoolbar-keys:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=19Zs6KHtZsH3Y0zYRKoS2eb7xd0YK0tThgfoh3gtJOo=; b=FSws5A954On3vNfKbc1StK81ARsEUpkQbgAI+LXsVNCN8twGMDlR0VVdhUyf51N5R9 JP+rF/NXraE5Am/1jlaywvfEupkV3JBJWOgaCwJM+vlOV3kpa7BGYdwzI4Nz/BqkqzAQ CUtHcole15ubHA/eXK+1yzud1/2AOr0GPNRx1KCFiS2OFaZ2KSbxRU0BgrqZbqGranMB ZZT7eaNa6Xj00DqkBX1fOjrFYZjuSCzX5GVtFYaC2/RMSN9A2Y0OvAlD/2KnBEF69I34 +rw532L4Rv3V/BAAmc75b5GgSfwcdtICpGyvPyBZDarEcl93ps17jAPBqsKQz8ghyhHf VCLw==