Re: [dhcwg] A late review of draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-09

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Fri, 31 July 2020 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Xr2/0c54SLmDEN01LdSFZKYMsPC9vefTZkYdRjN/QNw=; b=BtEHc8MDWK0jq4u1Xw7BZs9RJfPojmLlO8O8IuyB+tjywrQCMgcnr3bENnlOOOEQcA TvZI9N1FrGdGaFnLl39cLADlZ359aEPtutA4o94Q9m1Cyp/rXyldVCjQvaF9AfA6dqlP lOnAoqs0N05ULyggw3uYLeGwbrqBSvnhroIEmTP6qmM6/zbjWKZodeqwI0levaZd6L8j 9uvnrWOQEgvfILogRuJCIMbuFoxnsU6OgLROpKO6l4SPRbT2D7LX7/DH+0v/uHHP02KX zGeZ0Qyg+J9VSSCGSJ89UJF0cf96AcP8KsQQqYwxFjzU7ALfGLBsJKcMDde+WvYj6Cza mZFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Xr2/0c54SLmDEN01LdSFZKYMsPC9vefTZkYdRjN/QNw=; b=ipUk9PCY+XkjEd0iciND77YZsS2mpdybYT5t4yLPSgLiUyhyf8ZcelAX/1PS521M23 jp9FoAHcQqMA0JwHaxI52Uvgeqr+h/cn+TPYF2uAu9jA8Xf8NCcz5QZe0I6ylup+Y/HB 0UWN2J57TcgyhesErhY4a4qju4502KZwxhZ0oZT2ptcSi8jf5oo8g0A5DrD+drsruEIq 37tFR5tN2nVmwGe/KNBH/bFVal421vWPlkJWBqJ/e8m8l/91I3bPagn9D4FwL0V9ltBE UqpOyOIsuIcjbgc+oQfK5igOppgRJhyCCsunYzSCxG4j3DJUqA8YaagF3hIsguukd4kF NyWw==